Your privacy is important to us. At RCP UK Ltd, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We help protect you from demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Ridenour Clarinet Products LTD is a company administered by Leslie Craven at www.lesliecraven.co.uk – we sell clarinets and clarinet related services and accessories. Leslie Craven is the Director and responsible for your privacy. Complaints and enquiries should be addressed to him at 4 St Thomas Road, Monmouth, Gwent, Wales, UK. if you wish to communicate by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and telephone: 44 (0)1600714169
- Our website
- Our other products and services that are available on or through our website
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to be able to send and receive contact messages and to communicate newsletters via the website.
- Public Profile Information: If you conclude a transaction and buy from our click and buy store your details will be collected and stored by PayPal and Google analytics will store the I.P. address and location. Cookies are explained and described thoroughly in the Cookies Policy in the “footer” of the www.lesliecraven.co.uk web site.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us online you will provide additional personal and payment information to PayPal or if you process the transaction and your payment via telephone, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information. This will be processed and administered by Lloyds Cardnet and any card numbers etc will never be revealed in their entirety, usually the last four digits only are visible.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: We collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
- Information from Cookies & Other Technologies: A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Pixel tags (also called web beacons) are small blocks of code placed on websites and emails.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you visit our site through another service (like Google) or if you connect your website or account to a social media service (like Twitter) we will receive information from that service (such as your username, basic profile information, and friends list) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a plan after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of www.lesliecraven.co.uk & RCP UK Ltd which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Automattic and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date with our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations (for example, through “news” and “posts” ), target our marketing messages to groups of our users.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a paid plan; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to the RCP UK Ltd web site.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features .
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using RCP UK Ltd / www.lesliecraven.co.uk web site, with the drawback that certain features may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to Reach Us
Leslie Craven Director RCP UK ltd 4 St Thomas Road, Monmouth, Gwent, Wales, UK. if you wish to communicate by email: email@example.com or telephone: 44 (0)1600714169
Third Party Software
If you’d like to use third party plugins such as PayPal and extensions that enable services provided by third parties, or other third party software, please keep in mind that when you interact with them you may provide information about yourself (or your site visitors) to those third parties. We don’t own or control these third parties and they have their own rules about collection, use and sharing of information, which you should review.